Today I want to share with you a recipe I made today for lunch. It is really easy to make, cheap and DELICIOUS! It is also available for vegetarians, so I invite you to try it!
Pasta with onions, tomatoes, zucchini and cheese wedges sauce
(for 4 persons)
4 cheese wedges
1. Prepare the pasta. You just have to boil some water and add a little bit of salt and the pasta. When the pasta is "al dente" you drain it and put it on a colander.
2. Cut into pieces the onions, tomatoes and the zucchini.
3. Start heating 4 spoonful of olive oil. When it is hot add the onion until its color become into "gold".
4. Add the tomatoes and the zucchini and stir it continuously. It will get more liquid and it will get the look of a sauce.
5. Add the cheese wedges and stir again. When the cheese melts...
6. Add the pasta and stir!
7. Your recipe is done!
I have no pictures of the recipe, my camera's broken BUT I can swear it is delicious!